Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday's Grants: W.K. Kellogg Foundation Positive Childhood Development: No Deadline

Monday's Grants

As we all know, women play so many roles, we're mothers, we're daughters, we're friends, we're wives, we're amazing!  One of my roles is that of a social worker.  I've been a stay at home mom for the past 5 years and I have loved it!  But during that time, I also continued my education and received my Master's in Social Work.  I really believe that I was put on this earth to make a difference in people's lives and be a change agent.  In order to provide change as a social worker, you often need funding!  I keep updated on grants and funding that is available and I thought since I'm doing the research anyway, I might as well share my found information with individuals or groups who could also use it. So I've decided to start Monday's Grants. I will post grants weekly that may be useful to nonprofits, groups, teachers, individuals and more.  Many grants will be RFP's (Request for Proposals), but I will try to include a selection of different grants. Enjoy!


W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Grants for Positive Childhood Development


Deadline: Applications Accepted Year Round
Amount: Up to $10,000 

The W.K. Kellogg Foundation supports children, families, and communities as they create conditions that propel vulnerable children to achieve success as individuals and as contributors to their larger community and society. The Foundation approach is one of whole child development: ensuring the emotional, social, cognitive, physical, cultural, and civic development of young children, ages 0-8, within the context of families and communities. The Foundation’s work, which embodies a commitment to racial equity and civic and community engagement, focuses on educated kids, healthy kids, and secure families.

There is no application deadline--applications are accepted year around.

To apply, please visit their online application at WK Kellogg Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment