Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm a Thirty-One Consultant!

That's right, a couple of weeks ago I signed up to become a Thirty-One Consultant. I already sell Tastefully Simple, which is so yummy, but I really love the bags and totes and storage solutions from Thirty-One that I couldn't resist the 25% discount that I'll get. Plus, I think it will be a great way for me to earn some extra cash over the summer and hopefully meet some wonderful ladies.

As a social worker, I love helping my community, so my first party will be a fundraiser for Exceptional Care for Children in Newark, Delaware.  Exceptional Care for Children or ECC is Delaware's only 24-hour skilled pediatric nursing facility for transitional or long-term care.  ECC provides top-quality pediatric care in a home-like setting, so the children don't feel like they are in a hospital.  If you would like to learn more about Exceptional Care for Children, please visit www.exceptionalcare.org From this party, I will be donating my 25% profit. If you're interesting in purchasing something while making a difference, please visit: ECC's Thirty-One Fundraiser.

I will also be sharing with you some of the awesome items that I have and hopefully give you some suggestions to help organize and simplify your life. One of my most recent items is the Large Utility Tote in the Minty Chip print which I had personalized with "To Grow Into". This is to help me store the clothes that my 6 year old son has grown out of, but my 3 year old son is not yet big enough for. I was also able to purchase the new Top-a-Tote in grey for only $10 for the Month of June only. The brown Top-a-Tote would look great with the Minty Chip print as well. This is great for me because I have two cats and this will help keep the cat hairs off the clothes while my 3 year old is growing :)  I also have Thirty-One boards on Pinterest, so feel free to follow me there also :)


No comments:

Post a Comment