Friday, April 8, 2011

Groopdealz- April 8th


Remember yesterday when I had said that I've only purchased two things from Groopdealz  so far.  Well one of the items was a necklace made by Love Stitched.  Luckily for you, they have another necklace listed on  Groopdealz today. It's a lot more funky than the Peach Chrysanthemum Flower Necklace


that I had ordered (and I mean funky in a good way).  I think it would look great against a plain tee as the backdrop!  In the picture they have it paired with a white color, but I can't pull off white tees- I just make too much of a mess!  But I could totally see it with a brown tee like this Coffee Brown Shirred V-Neck Top from New York and Company that just happens to be on sale for their Deal of the Day for $7.99. Although I'm wondering if the top is cut too low.


Maybe even paired with this cute Women's Pintucked Lace Trim Tank Dress from Old Navy

                                                                              Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment