Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The start of my Easter Basket Shopping

I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday with my boys so they could hang out and play with the train table and I could start scooping out some Easter Basket ideas.  Why it is so much fun to play with the train table at Barnes and Noble and their favorite store Yo Yo Joe's, when we have a train table at home, I will never know.  My 2 year old was really into this Max stuffed rabbit, so I ordered him that. 





Yesterday while at  Barnes and Noble purchased the Lego Banana Balance for my 5 year old with a gift card that my friend had sent for Christmas:



My 5 year old is all about Legos right now, so I ordered him the Lego City Police Dog Unit for his basket from the Easter Bunny. 


I ordered these two things online from BarnesandNoble.com BarnesandNoble.com, one because my children were with me in the store and like I mentioned, these gifts are from the Easter Bunny and two, because I had bought a $20 gift certificate from Groupon  for only $10 that needs to be used by April 10th.  So my total for Max and the Lego City Police Dog Unit was $25.90 ($12.95 each) with free shipping and I used my gift certificate from Groupon to make it only $5.90 that I was charged on my credit card (plus I had already paid $10, so $15.90 total).

No comments:

Post a Comment