Thursday, April 5, 2012

Living the Gluten-Free Life? This deal may be for you- Annies Homegrown Gluten Free Bunny Cookies $2.37

Amazon has a great deal on  Annie's Homegrown Gluten Free Cocoa & Vanilla Bunny Cookies, 6.75-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)






Annie’s Homegrown Gluten Free Cocoa & Vanilla Bunny Cookies, 6.75-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Annies Homegrown Gluten Free Bunny Cookies only $2.37 ea Shipped! – $16.74
Use Subscribe and Save  to get 15% off = $14.23 for 6 boxes
Brings the total down to $2.37 for each box!

My best friend found out a few months ago that she was allergic to Gluten.  The gluten-free life has not been super easy for her, but she feels so much better when she's not eating gluten (she occasionally cheats haha).  Because of that, I am always on the look out for good Gluten Free food.  I've heard great things about Annies Homegrown, so after I sent the deal her way I thought I would pass it on to my wonderful Starfish Living Blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment