Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project 365

I've decided that I want to attempt Project 365. Project 365 in it's simplest form is the attempt to take one picture every day for a year. Many people use expensive cameras and try to improve their photography skills, while others just take photos with their iPhone. I will be doing the latter. Since I always have my iPhone close by, this will increase the likelyhood that I'll actually get that one picture a day. I also just downloaded an free app appropriately titled Project 365. This app will send me reminders each day to take a picture and has a calendar set up to add a picture to each day in the calendar.

As a mom, this idea is really intriguing to me because it's true- time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe how quickly my boys are growing up, already 6 and 3, no longer babies! I do not have the greatest memory, so these pictures will help me to remember some of the little everyday things that mean so much!

Most people start this project at the beginning of the year or maybe even the beginning of the school year. Me? I'm starting it at absolutely no special date in my life of March 8!

Feel free to come join me on this fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment